We are currently not accepting any applications.
The Career Accelerator Program works closely with high schools in Alamance County to select juniors and seniors for an apprenticeship.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA 2.8
- For home schooled students, community college placement test
- Math 1, Math 2 & Math 3
- Attendance (No more than 5 absences per year)
- Commitment of parent/guardian and student
And have taken some (or all) of the recommended courses
- Drafting or Engineering
- Computers (Software, Multimedia, Webpage Design, Programming)
- Hands-On Courses (Automotive, Electrical, Agricultural Mechanics, Carpentry, Machining, etc.)