Request More Information
Explore the Apprenticeship Model for Your Company
Do you want to learn more about how apprenticeship could help your company meet today’s workforce challenges? Or perhaps you want to be ready for the next round of potential apprentice applications and interviews?
Whether you’re ready to sign up as a partner company with the Career Accelerator Program or you simply want to talk to other company managers about what’s involved with apprenticeship, you can connect with us in three easy ways:
- Complete the online form and an apprenticeship coordinator will call you back.
- Email or call Andrea Fleming, Director of Existing Industry Services, Alamance Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-228-1338.
We can help you:
- Tour participating apprenticeship companies in our area.
- Meet with managers from other companies who utilize the apprenticeship model.
- Talk with an apprenticeship coordinator about your specific workforce needs and possible solutions.
- Begin the steps needed to identify specific skills, create a tailored training program, select a mentor(s) from within your organization, and more.